Parkwind NV is a leading company in Europe in the field of developing, building and running offshore wind farms. The Parkwind team was instrumental in the development, financing, construction and operational maintenance of Belwind I (a 156 MW plant) as well as Northwind (a 216 MW plant) and Nobelwind (a 165 MW plant). With several other projects in its portfolio, Parkwind is a strong and growing player in the offshore energy production.
The current shareholders of Parkwind are Colruyt Group, Korys NV (the investment holding of the Colruyt family) and the Flemish investment fund PMV.
To reinforce our team, Parkwind is looking for a QHSSE Teamleader.
As the new QHSSE Teamleader, together with your team, you will contribute to the company and departmental goals by creating a safe working environment and by upholding the highest quality standards possible during the construction of our wind farm projects, as well as the maintenance afterwards.
Your main responsibilities as head of our internal QHSSE service are:
• manage the QHSSE department on a strategic level
• enforce compliance with legal business requirements and QHSSE procedures
• ensure a close follow-up of our running projects
To support you in this, you can count on a team of 3-4 employees directly and a variable number of consultants depending on the Project workload (up to approximately 15).
The main responsibilities of your team members are:
• Development and implementation of Quality policies and procedures
• Update existing policies and procedures to assure compliance with local legislation
• Draft Employer Requirements (HSE, QA/QC, ERP)
• Tender reviewing for all suppliers and contractors
• Contractor Management and Quality Control during the different project phases (including audits of contractors)
• Continuous execution, follow-up and improvement of QHSSE procedures
• Follow-up of daily and monthly reporting on QHSSE related topics
• Point of contact for internal and external clients on QHSSE management
• Development and implementation of HSSE policies and procedures to guarantee personnel welfare, safety of equipment/products/procedures and overall working environment in accordance with local legislation
• Ensure compliance with environmental policies/permits/legislation
• Responsible for undertaking hazard studies and the development of risk prevention plans
• Guide HSE inspections and execute safety inspection on subcontractor’s vessels.
• Analysis and reporting on unwanted events as well as accident investigation
• Head of internal Prevention Service for Parkwind and related companies ( cfr. Belgian law on Wellbeing).
• Minimum of 5 years experience leading a team in a similar role
• Experience with Contractor Management and Safety Leadership
• Certificate Prevention Advisor – Level 1
• Knowledge of high voltage and electricity is an advantage
• Knowledge of Maritime Legislation is considered an advantage
• Fluent in English, Dutch and French
• Willing to work from Leuven (HQ) and Oostende as well as other locations (depending on the projects)
What we offer
• A position in a stimulating and flexible working environment
• The possibility to develop both your personal and professional skills
• A job with an international character in the booming industry of renewable energy
• An attractive remuneration based on your skills and achievements and an interesting package of extra-legal benefits
(including company car and 13 RWT-days (ADV))