Parkwind NV is a leading company in Europe in the field of developing, building and running offshore wind farms. The Parkwind team was instrumental in the development, financing, construction and operational maintenance of Belwind I (a 156 MW plant) as well as Northwind (a 216 MW plant) and Nobelwind (a 165 MW plant). With several other projects in its portfolio, Parkwind is a strong and growing player in the offshore energy production.
The current shareholders of Parkwind are Colruyt Group, Korys NV (the investment holding of the Colruyt family) and the Flemish investment fund PMV.
To reinforce our team, Parkwind is looking for a QHSSE Teamleader.
- Provide technical support within the Foundations Package team
- Participate in the design process from conceptual design to follow up the detailed design of offshore wind turbine foundations
- Assist in the supplier selection process, production and installation phase of the wind turbine foundations
- Identify and check the technical and contractual interfaces between designs, fabrication and installation of wind turbine foundations and offshore high voltage station foundations
- Establish relevant quality and HSE requirements in the fabrication processes and ensure their implementation in the contract
- Review and create Employer Requirements related to foundation design & manufacturing
- You will be reporting to the Foundation Packgage Manager
Furthermore, during the construction phase of our projects you will follow up fabrication and construction works in the factories and the pre-assembly and construction sites.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assist in conceptual and basic design of offshore wind turbine foundations
- Participate in the design review of the ongoing foundation detailed design process for the foundations on offshore wind farm
- Follow up of the different tenders issues for the fabrication and installation of the foundations
- Review the contractor's assumptions and documents to assure compliance with the Parkwind requirements
- Monitoring of production schedules
- Keep track of and implementation of lessons learned
- Interfacing between the different scopes, packages or contracts
- Preperation, participation and processing of follow-up meetings with the contractor(s)
- Quality and HSE control on the foundation fabrication and workmanship
Flexibility (in both directions) will be a large part of your function. You will have the opportunity to perform offshore visits (and occasionally you will have to travel, in Belgium as well as abroad).
- Master degree in Structural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent by relevant experience
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken) - fluency in Dutch and French is an ad
- At least 5 years of experience
- Ability to work independently and problem-solving attitude
- You are driven, pragmatic and solution-oriented
- You have a hands-on mentality
- You are a team player and have the necessary communication skills
- Ability to manage own workload and meet demanding timescales
- Software knowledgde in MS Office and AutoCad
- Knwoledge of design software is a plus
What we offer
- A position in a stimulating and flexible work environment
- Safety and technical training
- A job with an international character in a strongly growing sector
- A challenging function with many responsibilities and a lot of variety
- Managing projectes from A to Z
- An attractive remuneration based on your skills and achievements and an interesting package of extra-legal benefits (including group insurance, hospitalization insurance, 13 RWT (ADV) days, ...)